Shore Medical Center’s Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Department is once again doing its part to ensure those in need have a happy holiday season.
The EMS Department’s 5th Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive kicked off on November 5, 2012, with all donations earmarked for Toys for Tots and the Food Pantry of Somers Point, NJ. New, unused toys and non-perishable food items will be accepted at the following locations:
- Shore Medical Center Cafeteria
- Shore Medical Center EMS Department, New York Avenue and Center Street in Somers Point
- Big Lots, Somers Point Shopping Center
- This & That Uniforms, 1500 South New Road in Pleasantville, NJ
- Shore Medical Center EMS Station at 515 West Patcong Avenue in Linwood, NJ
Shore’s EMS Department held its first food and toy drive in 2008. Since it began, the EMS Department has collected more than $20,000 in non-perishable food, toys and monetary donations.
Donations will be accepted through Monday, Dec. 17. For more information, please contact Shore Medical Center EMS Coordinator Steve Grecco at 609-653-7061.
Pictured: Members of Shore Medical Center’s Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Department are pictured with donations collected during last year’s Holiday Food and Toy Drive.