Shore Medical Center works tirelessly to improve our quality of care and to provide the safest care to our patients. Through all of our efforts our hospital has received various awards, certificates, and recognition. Below are some of the awards, certificates, and recognition recently received:
- The first and only New Jersey hospital to receive designation from the Planetree Organization for patient-centered care.
- Healthcare Safety score from the Leapfrog Group of an "A" for 7 consecutive rating periods: Fall 2014 - 2017
- Named one of the top hospitals in the country for quality and safety by the Leapfrog Group
- VHA Partnership for Patients Platinum Award
- Member of the New Jersey Hospital Association and Voluntary Hospitals of America
- The Joint Commission 2014 Hospital Accreditation
- Certified for Disease Specific care for Stroke, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, and Spine Surgery by The Joint Commission.
- The Joint Commission recognized Shore Medical Center as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures