The Shore Maternity Center team is committed to giving you and your family the education, resources and confidence to care for your new baby. With the help of a dedicated nurse to care for both you and your baby, our family-centered approach to care will help you bond with your new family member in the comfort, security and privacy of your room.
Bathing, weighing and newborn assessments by nurses are done in your room to provide you the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about caring for your baby.
Family Centered Care
- Supports the physical, emotional and social well-being of the new family members
- Allows you to be present for all the special moments with your new baby
- Babies cry less
- Mothers sleep better knowing their baby is right by their side
- Breastfeeding is more likely to be successful
- Increased security
- Promotes a closer relationship with your nurse, because she is spending more time taking care of you and your baby
Bella Baby Photography
Shore Medical Center is proud to partner with Bella Baby Photography to offer parents the opportunity to capture their baby’s first photographs in a professional, artistic style that can easily be shared with family and friends.
About Bella Baby Photography
Sessions Bella Baby brings professional photographers to the hospital to capture your first moments with your baby in the comfort of your hospital room.
Photos are posted to a password protected, online slide show for you to view shortly after the photo shoot. Online viewing and ordering is available to those with whom you choose to share your password. Moms can order birth announcements or popular packages the same day or wait until they get home.
Download our What to Expect from Your Photo shoot guide and visit www.bellababyphotography.com for more information.