Shore’s Pediatric Care Center – the first of its kind in New Jersey
When your child experiences a medical emergency, it can be frightening for you and your child alike. That's why Shore Medical Center established its state-of-the-art Pediatric Care Center. Your child will be seen by pediatric specialists in a separate emergency treatment area, specially designed to make the hospital experience less scary.
Shore’s groundbreaking Pediatric Care Center was designed to ensure your child receives the best care possible in a setting specially designed for kids.
- Pediatricians from St. Christopher's on site 24/7
- Board certified emergency department physicians
- Highly skilled, specially trained pediatric emergency nurses
- Onsite neonatologists, who are at Shore 24/7/365 for pediatric consultations
In addition to providing the best in medical care, Shore’s Pediatric Care Center features:
- Four state-of-the-art, specially designed and decorated treatment rooms
- Five child-centric patient rooms
- Play area complete with a large screen digital TV
- Comfortable Ronald McDonald family lounge
- Themed nurses’ station