Dr. Christopher Lucasti Speaks on the COVID-19 Vaccine Being Administrated to the Shore Medical Staff
- COVID-19 Information: Visitor & Mask Policy
- NO VISITOR POLICY CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- PARKING – Parking is available in the self park garage and in the parking lot across from the main entrance. The walkbridge remains closed. Access to the hospital is limited at this time, through the main entrance only. Valet parking is not available.
- All those who enter the hospital MUST WEAR A MASK and practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at a minimum of six feet.
- PUBLIC SPACES will continue to be regularly disinfected and cleaned. All questions related to procedures should be directed to your Surgeon or Surgical office.
- COVID-19 testing is offered at Shore Urgent Care located at 2605 Shore Road in Northfield, 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and 9am-5pm, Saturdays and Sundays. COVID-19 testing is also offered at Cape May County Department of Health on Mondays and Wednesdays (except on holidays) and out in the community on Tuesdays and Thursdays (except on holidays). Additional dates and locations of the Cape May County Department of Health's mobile unit can be found at www.cmchealth.net.
- Emergency Department
For Additional Emergency Room Safety Measures Related to COVID-19: CLICK HERE
- Telehealth Available
Shore Physician Group is now accepting telehealth visits for new and current patients. Call Your SPG Provider’s Office for an appointment. For a complete list of our providers and office phone numbers, please visit https://shorephysiciansgroup.com/doctor/.
- How to Donate During COVID-19
The outpouring of support from our community during this time has been tremendous. We have received food, masks and other supplies from stores, dental offices, and from numerous members of the community. Our doctors, nurses and clinical support staff are on the front lines in the battle against COVID-19, and your donations help uplift their spirts and put a smile on their faces at a time they need it most.
We are so thankful for this generous outreach and wanted to offer some guidance:
- To donate food, masks & surgical caps* and other supplies: Please contact our Patient Experience department at 609-653-3882. We will arrange to have someone meet you at our main entrance. If someone doesn’t answer your call right away, please leave a message with what you are donating and we will return your call soon.
- To send ‘thank you’ notes and artwork to our frontline staff: Please take a photo of your art or message and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will print it and post on a gratitude wall for our staff to enjoy!
- To donate to our COVID-19 Emergency Fund: Your financial contributions will help us in the short term and long term as we fight this battle against COVID-19. Every little bit helps! Give here: https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=shoremem&id=51
*Guidelines for donating homemade masks and surgical/scrub caps:
We are currently accepting homemade masks and surgical scrub caps that are made of cloth, with elastic, and are washable.
Surgical/scrub caps will be used by our staff. Homemade masks can be used for patients who come to the hospital WITHOUT symptoms of COVID-19. Hand-sewn masks provide a layer of protection for others as it will help prevent you from spreading the virus if you have it but you are not yet showing symptoms.
They can also be worn at home or if needed when people are in public for essential needs such as groceries. They need to be kept clean and washed frequently.
Those who present to our hospital with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough or symptoms suspicious for COVID-19 infection will, along with our staff, receive and wear commercially made hospital masks as the protective barrier. We are also accepting donations of these home-made masks.
Please put them in individual Ziploc bags before dropping them off. We will arrange to have someone meet you at the entrance.