AHA 2015 Update to Guidelines is effective – please note new prices
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more)
- Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock and more)
- Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns and more)
- Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- Adult CPR AED (with a mask)
- Optional modules include child CPR AED, and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
$85.00 includes Manual 15-1018
Time: Approximately 6 hours, includes lunch break
* * The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Pre-course information and the Heartsaver First Aid Manual will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed registration form and tuition payment.
Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED Class Dates for 2018
Classes are held on the following Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
May 05 (Cancelled)
Payment/Cancellation Policy: Payments are due with registration. Refunds only when cancellation notice is received 2 weeks prior to course date. Substitution of course date is permitted within the calendar year. No refund after this time.
For further information, please call 609-653-3962 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills Testing Available for All Courses
Call Training Center for appointment and fee schedule. ACLS and PALS Skills Testing appointments are scheduled during ACLS and PALS Initial and Renewal classes. BLS and Heartsaver Skills Testing appointments are scheduled twice per month separate from the scheduled classes.