- Shore Memorial Hospital founded by community leaders. The Auxiliary, the original fundraising arm of the Hospital, is established.
- Stainton Society founded to provide philanthropic support for hospital’s capital needs & modernization programs
- Helped fund the new Shore Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
- Kicked off the Millennium Campaign, which helped fund the new Shore Memorial Hospital Critical Care program
- Initiated the Legacy Campaign, raising more than $14 million dollars from the community for the new Cancer Center & Cardiovascular Institute at Shore Medical Center
- Established the Guardian Angel Program, which provides grateful patients and family members with a unique opportunity to support Shore Medical Center with a monetary gift, while paying tribute to their special caregiver.
- Established the Lightkeeper’s Society, a special donor recognition program that honors the outstanding commitment of donors who give $5,000 or more annually in support of Shore Medical Center
- SHORE TOMORROW Campaign, raising $20 million for the new Ben and Flora Baker Surgical Pavilion and Campus Expansion project
- Renamed the hospital “Shore Medical Center”
- Stainton Associates established specifically for the future philanthropic leaders at Shore Medical Center
- Dedicated the Emergency Department as the James Klinghoffer Emergency Pavilion
- Renamed the new, state-of-the-art Pediatric Unit the Harry and Edith Klinghoffer Pediatric Care Center