Making peace of mind part of your healthcare experience.
10th Anniversary Celebrating a Decade of
Making a Difference at Shore Medical Center
The Lightkeeper’s Society at Shore Medical Center was established in 2008 to honor the outstanding commitment of donors who support the exceptional healthcare at Shore Medical Center. With an annual commitment of $5,000 or more, your tax deductible gift to the Lightkeeper's Society will help further enhance the delivery of care for all of the patients at Shore.
To demonstrate our appreciation, Shore Medical Center has created this donor-centered program that brings peace of mind to our benefactors and their families to their Shore Medical Center healthcare experiences. We thank our Lightkeeper's Society members for their thoughtfulness and generosity by presenting them with access to a donor liaison, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
A Lightkeeper’s Society Liaison will make every effort to facilitate your healthcare needs and navigate the healthcare system.
Your personal Lightkeeper Liaison is available 24/7/365 to assist you with all aspects of your Shore Medical Center experience including:
- Help navigate our health system and facilitate access to care
- Offer personal assistance during an emergency situation
- A private room, when available, if admission to the Medical Center is required
- Arrange and expedite appointments, tests, procedures, treatments and health screenings
- Recommend outpatient services, in-home care and medical supply resources
- Coordinate your healthcare needs with other providers when traveling between primary and seasonal residences
- Advocating on your behalf when family is unavailable
Additionally, Lightkeeper’s Society Members receive:
- Free Valet Parking
- Invitations to Shore’s Community Health Education events
- Free Social Membership and other incentives issued by Mary McGuckin to Linwood Country Club & Greate Bay Country Club-Fitness-Racquet-Spa
- $50 off your ticket to Shore’s annual “A Cause to Celebrate” Gala
Planned Gifts, Bequests & Tax deferred Charitable Contributions may also qualify you to receive benefits of the Lightkeeper’s Society.
For an application or questions please contact: Mary McGuckin, Manager / Lightkeeper’s Society 609-653-4657 or