The Auxiliary of Shore Medical Center marked another successful fundraising year with the presentation of a $450,000 donation to Shore Medical Center on Tuesday, April 24, 2018, at Greate Bay Country Club in Somers Point, NJ.
The Auxiliary of Shore Medical Center is Shore’s original fundraising organization. Part of the Shore Medical Center Planned Giving and Development Department, the Auxiliary is made up of dedicated volunteers who work throughout the year on initiatives that include the hospital gift shop, thrift shops, golf tournaments and other community events. Since the Auxiliary’s inception in 1940, the Auxiliary has donated more than $15 million to Shore Medical Center.
In addition to the check presentation, the following Auxiliary members were installed as 2018 Executive Board Officers:
- Heidi Angelastro of Seaville, Chairman
- Brenda Martello of Egg Harbor Township, Vice Chairman
- Delores Dengler Vitas of Petersburg, Treasurer
- Gloria McDermott of Seaville, Recording Secretary
- Lynn Brock of Ventnor, Corresponding Secretary
- Patricia Crowley of Ocean City, Membership Chairman
New Jersey Hospital Association Awards were also presented to Debbie Miller of Somers Point for Rookie of the Year and to Heidi Angelastro of Seaville in Recognition for Service & Dedication.
For information or to join the Shore Medical Center Auxiliary, call 609-653-4646.