Proper nutrition and a balanced diet is a vital component to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It is important for you to stay on top of the latest trends and information available so that you can make the choices that best suit your needs. Shore Medical Center has partnered with the nutritional experts at Unidine to provide you with articles, recommendations, and tips you need to sift through the clutter and become educated on the latest findings.
- Outpatient nutrition counseling is available through Shore Medical Center. A registered dietitian will meet with you to review your medical history, evaluate eating and exercise habits, and set up individual, realistic goals to help make long-term lifestyle changes. LEARN MORE >
Our Latest Nutrition Articles:
- Is a Gluten-Free Diet Right for You? (new)
- Top 5 Myths about Diabetes and Diet
- 7 Reasons You Should Visit a Dietitian
- The Way to a Healthy Heart? Through Your Stomach!
- Nutrition Trends: Cauliflower, Probiotics, Pulses….What’s Next for 2017?
- Nine Hints for Healthy Holiday Eating
- Fall into the Season with Fresh Produce
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and the Gut Microbiome: the World of Good Bacteria
- Are Eggs OK Again?
- The New Food Label: What’s Changed and How to Use it to Your Advantage
- Tips for a Healthy Memorial Day Weekend