Shore Medical Center has identified a variety of high-value, high-impact needs from the organization’s strategic plan as our primary funding priorities. These high-priority projects achieve a social impact central to the Shore’s core mission and inspirational vision.
The priorities are just a few of the many opportunities available to support Shore Medical Center. If you would like to learn more about a specific need, or other projects and programs available to you and your family, please contact the Planned Giving & Development office.
The Shore Cancer Center - Let's Work Together
Shore Medical Center’s Cancer Center is a Nationally-Recognized Oncology Program, utilizing a multidisciplinary approach to provide you with the best experts, technology, services and care.
- South Jersey’s Most Advanced Cancer Center
- Comprehensive Radiation and Medical Oncology Services
- The Region’s Leading Physicians and Surgeons
- Affiliate, The Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- South Jersey’s first Advanced Pulmonary Diagnostic Center
- Approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Recognized by The Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Comprehensive Nurse Navigator Program
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Cancer Survivorship Series & Outreach
Located on the third floor, Shore Medical Center's Medical Oncology Unit features a larger infusion suite and examination rooms. The opening of this unit is one example of our mission to provide quality patient care in a warm, supportive environment to a growing number of patients who are making Shore Cancer Center their first choice in care. In keeping with our mission, Shore Cancer Center is always keeping abreast of the most sophisticated equipment for rendering treatment. Over the upcoming year, a team of oncology experts will be evaluating the next generation of linear accelerators and CT simulators to determine the best options for the care of our patients.
For information on how your gift to Shore Medical Center can help us provide the best Cancer Care to our entire region, contact Planned Giving & Development at 609-653-3800.