- Departments & Services
- Patients & Visitors
- Centers of Excellence
Support Services for Continuing Care
The Shore Cancer Center's mission includes a commitment to reduce stress and discomfort, thereby allowing the patient to focus on healing and recovery. An important part of fulfilling that mission is providing services beyond the clinical need -- building a safety net of supportive care programs to enhance the healing process.
Extra services that make a difference
Shore Medical Center provides a wide variety of supportive services to cancer patients and their loved ones, including:
- Nutritional support
- Guided Imagery
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Social services
- Referrals to home care and other services outside the Shore Medical Center program
- Cancer Survivorship Series
- Special events such as our annual "Celebration of Life" cancer survivors' day event
- Tobacco Prevention and Treatment Program
For more information about cancer support services at Shore Medical Center, call 609-653-3585.