In the past two years, Shore Medical Center has presented the "A Cause to Celebrate" gala. Thanks to your support, these events have raised nearly $1 MILLION.
We are pleased to announce that "A Cause to Celebrate" will return this year to the Golden Nugget Hotel Casino in Atlantic City on Friday, September 15. This year's gala promises to be the social event of the year, with live entertainment by Central Park - The Band, dancing and a silent auction. Please join us in honoring community leader Patrick J. Healey, CEO and President of Viking Yacht Company. Click Here for bio.
You will enjoy a variety of delicious dishes and premium cocktails while mixing and mingling throughout the night. While this is not a sit down dinner, there will be plenty of seating and tables for you, your guests, and your new friends to enjoy. Proceeds from this event will once again benefit Shore Cancer Center.
- Click Here to download a 2017 sponsorship packet.
- Click Here for information on the Cancer Center.
- Click Here for a list of sponsors
- Purchase Your Tickets by August 1 and you could win a free trip to Jade Mountain, St. Lucia! As a special thank you for your generous support of Shore Cancer Center, all those who purchase tickets to "A Cause to Celebrate 2017" by August 1, 2017 will be entered to win a trip for two to: Jade Mountain, St Lucia http://www.jademountainstlucia.com/.
- Jade Mountain Resort on St. Lucia’s south-western Caribbean coastline is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St. Lucia’s stunning scenic beauty. Staying 3 nights in the Sun Sanctuary Suite with breakfast and dinner included for two. (Airfare not included).
- The drawing for the trip will be made at the event on Friday, September 15, 2017. Winner must be present to claim the prize. You will receive one entry for each ticket purchased.
- This trip has been generously donated by Liberty Travel. On behalf of our Board, clinical team and support staff, we thank them for assisting us in raising funds to provide cancer care in our community.
To purchase tickets, contact Doreen Gordon at 609.653.3800.