As of August 28th, 2018
All Patients Must Create A New Account!
Shore Medical Center launched a new patient portal on August 28, 2018. If you have not yet done so, you will need to sign up for the new portal in order to view their Shore Medical Center records online at your convenience. The portal that was being accessed prior to August 28, 2018 is no longer in use.
To log into the patient portal:
To create an account:
The following is required:
- A valid email address
- MRN (Medical Record Number) Finding MRN Instructions
- MRN (Medical Record Number) Finding MRN Instructions (Spanish)
- Self-enroll click here and create account. (Having a problem creating an account, see our step by step instructions), see our step by step instructions) (Spanish)
Secure, Convenient Access to Your Medical Records
Shore Patient Portal is a secure website where you can conveniently access your health information related to your visits at Shore Medical Center.
You Can Use the Shore Patient Portal to:
- View your appointments
- View test results
- Review medical history
- Manage family member accounts (with proper consent)
Shore Portal Support
Have Portal Website Questions?
- Please call: 1-(609)-653-3882 and someone will get back to you within three (3) business days.
In Case of Emergencies
Do not use My Shore Portal in the event of an emergency, For Medical Emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or your physician’s office immediately.