As of August 28th, 2018
All Patients Must Create A New Account!
Shore Medical Center launched a new patient portal on August 28th, 2018. All past, present and future patients at Shore Medical Center will need to sign up for the new portal in order to view their Shore Medical Center records online at their convenience. The portal that was being accessed is no longer in use.
If You Have A New Account:
- Click here to access.
If You Don’t Have A New Account:
The following is required:
- A valid email address
- MRN (Medical Record Number) Finding MRN Instructions
- Self-enroll click here and create account. (Having a problem creating an account, see our step by step instructions)
Secure, Convenient Access to Your Medical Records
Shore Patient Portal is a secure website where you can conveniently access your health information related to your visits at Shore Medical Center.
You Can Use the Shore Patient Portal to:
- View your appointments
- View test results
- Review medical history
- Manage family member accounts (with proper consent)
Shore Portal Support
- FAQs about Shore Patient Portal
Have Portal Website Questions?
- Please call: 1-(609)-653-3403, Support is available 24/7.
In Case of Emergencies
Do not use My Shore Portal in the event of an emergency, For Medical Emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or your physician’s office immediately.