Scheduling Your Test
For our patients, families and physicians, our Scheduling department is a convenient, one-stop source to arrange for a variety of services, including tests or even surgery. You’ll find our helpful Scheduling coordinators on the other end of the line ready to walk you through every step of the way.
Starting Monday, April 27, our Scheduling department hours are:
- Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Patients and physician offices can reach Shore’s Centralized Scheduling office using the following options:
(Please have your script/physician order
and insurance card available before calling)
- Phone: 609-653-4600, Option 1
- Fax: 609-926-4656
- Email: Scheduling@shoremedicalcenter.org
Tests that Do Not Require an Appointment:
- Labaratory Testing (Appointment not required but if you prefer to make an appointment, please call 609-653-4600)
Tests that Require a Scheduled Appointment:
The Day of Your Test
Please be sure to bring the following information on the day of your test:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- Prescription and referrals (if needed)
Click Here for location information.
Click Here to view a list of acceptable insurances.
Click Here for registration and parking information.