Shore Medical Center’s visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Visiting hours are 9 am – 8 pm daily, seven days a week.
- All visitors and hospital staff are required to wear a surgical mask in all patient areas.
- Three visitors are permitted per patient at a time for inpatient units and the emergency department.
- Maternity patients may have one support person plus three visitors. The support person who spends the night must be 18 or older.
- Two visitors will be permitted in waiting areas, provided social distancing can be maintained and the visitor is age 18 or older.
- We recommend all visitors to perform hand hygiene before and after visiting a patient.
- Our Mission
Our mission is to provide patient-centered care. The welfare and safety of patients and visitors are of paramount concern, therefore and we support and encourage a healthy environment and lifestyle. Towards that end, the Shore Medical Center campus is tobacco-free. Use of tobacco is not permitted in the facility, parking areas or adjoining spaces. We respect our patients' right to privacy, confidentiality and to fully understand the details of their condition and treatment options. Shore Medical Center has staff translators and a language translation phone service to ease communication for those who do not speak English. This will help insure that all patients and their families understand important healthcare information.
Shore Medical Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity and/ or expression.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Click here to view the Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Patient Guide: Key Information for Your Stay
- Managing Post-Operative Pain
Click here to view an educational resource to help you or your loved one manage their post-operative pain.
- Managing After Surgery
Click here to view an educational resource to help you or your loved one manage their nausea after surgery.
- Educational Resources for Patients
- Patient & Visitor Quick Links