The Shore Medical Center Auxiliary is the medical center’s original fundraising organization, with an incredible 80-year history of philanthropic support and accomplishment. It's rich legacy dating back to 1940 has helped build new facilities and buy new equipment since Shore’s founding. We are very proud of and grateful to all of the Auxiliary members who have generously volunteered their time and effort for the benefit of our patients. The Auxiliary combines fun and a sense of mission to give back to Shore for the care and dedication it provides to the community.
- Our Story
An all-volunteer organization, the Auxiliary offers a wide range of programs and activities to which members can contribute their time and energy. From organizing fundraising events, to operating the medical center’s gift shop and two thrift shops, the Auxiliary provides important links to our community.
Our members are hard working, dedicated volunteers of all ages, who enjoy working together to help Shore and our community while also having fun. The Shore Medical Center Auxiliary is a wonderful forum for social interaction, meeting new friends and networking with some of the area’s most dynamic and successful people – all while giving back and ensuring all of us enjoy the highest quality care.
Since 1940, the Auxiliary has contributed more than $16 million to benefit Shore Medical Center. Our Auxiliary exemplifies the great things that happen when a community and its medical center work together.
- D. Allen Stretch Memorial Golf Tournament
Great Bay Country Club
Wednesday, June 3, 2020AM & PM Tee Times
Hosted by Shore Medical Center AuxiliaryFor more information call 609-653-4646.
- Swing Golf Tournament
SAVE THE DATE
September 30, 2019
For a 2019 brochure click here.
- Gift & Thrift Shops
There are two Shore Medical Center Thrift Shop locations for your shopping convenience. For information on our Thrift Shops call the volunteer office at 653-3543.
The Shore Medical Center Auxiliary operates the hospital's gift shop and uses the proceeds to support important hospital projects. For information call the volunteer office at 653-3543.
- 2020 Auxiliary General Meeting Dates
For meeting locations or additional information please call the Auxiliary at 609-653-4646.
- March 9 General Meeting | 7pm
- May 11 General Meeting | 5pm
- July 13 General Meeting | 7pm
- Sept. 14 General Meeting | 5pm
- Nov 9 General Meeting | 7pm
- Dec 14 Holiday Gathering | 6pm
- Shore Medical Center Auxiliary News
- Auxiliary of Shore Medical Center Kicks Off 80th Anniversary with Officer Installation and $445,000 Check Presentation READ MORE >
- Shore Auxiliary Kicks Off Holiday Season & Honors Community Members at Dec. 4 Tree of Lights Ceremony READ MORE >
- Shore Auxiliary Receives $76,500 from Greate Bay Women’s Golf Association to Support Women’s Cancer Care. READ MORE>
- Annual Carole Schiavo Kids Swim for Health Raises more than $7,000 for the Auxiliary of Shore Medical Center. READ MORE >