General Visitor Information
- CLICK HERE FOR VISITOR POLICY
- Those who are not feeling well are encouraged not to visit patients. Patients in the hospital are already recovering from illness or injury and should not be exposed to additional illnesses such as the flu.
- As part of the hospital's commitment to a healthy environment and lifestyle, the Shore Medical Center campus is a tobacco-free environment. Use of tobacco is prohibited inside any hospital buildings, in all parking areas or on any hospital grounds.
- Shore Medical Center is pleased to offer wireless service to our patients and visitors. This service is available free of charge to those who bring in their personal wireless-enabled laptop computer. Use of this service is entirely at the risk of the user. Prospective users must read and acknowledge our disclaimer displayed on their laptop screen once connected to the guest network.
- Parking Information
Whether you’re a patient or visitor, Shore Medical Center offers a convenient option for your parking needs. Shore provides a four-level, 640-space garage on Medical Center Way.
- Parking Garage-$5
Please take ticket with you and pay at PAYSTATION before returning to your car. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
**Self-Parking is FREE for patients**
Hours of operation: 24 hours/day
Customer Care Number: 1-877-717-0004
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
A coffee cart and vending machine area is available in the main lobby for light snacks and beverages. Snacks may also be purchased in the Atrium Gift Shop located near the main entrance. Additionally, there are many excellent restaurants in Somers Point, some within walking distance of the hospital.
Cafeteria Hours of Operation
- Breakfast - Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch Daily - 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m . (2:00 p.m.- 2:30 p.m. -cold selections only)
- Dinner Daily - 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
If you are not from the area, the unexpected hospitalization of a friend or family member may require you to stay overnight. Lodging is available in Somers Point and in nearby Ocean City. Download a list of Local Hotels.
Spirit of Shore: Caring, helping and always striving to provide the best possible experience.
Shore Medical Center's leadership and staff strive to make the patient's experience both memorable and positive. As a friend or family member of a patient, your perspective is very important to us. Suggestions to help us improve your experience as a visitor are always welcomed. Send any comments or suggestions to email@example.com.