- Between 2017 to present, 98.5% our graduates have found employment in the medical imaging field* (based on data from 2017 to 2021)
- Over the past 5 years, 95.5% of our graduates passed the American Registry for Radiologic Technology certification exam
- Our highly successful program has graduated over 350 people who are actively working in medical imaging fields such as Imaging Services, Computed Tomography, MRI, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Biomedical Informatics and Interventional Radiography.
*Program completion does not guarantee employment
Shore Radiology School Communications
Stay current on the latest school news, information & updates! Click here to sign-up today!
About the Radiologic Technology Program
The Shore Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology is a full-time, 21-month certificate program in Radiologic Technology. Through participation in classroom, laboratory, and clinical activities, students are prepared to successfully begin a career as a Radiologic Technologist. In May 2021 the program earned a 8 year accreditation award by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), Bureau of X-ray Compliance.
The mission of this program is to provide a comprehensive and quality education in radiologic technology and to provide the community with competent and compassionate technologists
Radiologic Technology program at Shore Medical Center cooperates with Atlantic Cape Community College to help prepare students for a career in medical imaging. The program meets the need of those students desiring certification and employment in the community as a Radiologic Technologist. The American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) require students on this career path to have a minimum of an associate degree from the accredited institution to take the ARRT Radiography certification exam.
- Application Requirements Click Here
- ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) information Click Here
- Student Handbook Click Here
- Program Effectiveness Data Click Here
- Essential Functions Click Here
- Program Mission Statement, Goals & Student Learning Outcomes Click Here
Radiologic Technology Program
100 Medical Center Way, Somers Point, NJ 08244