- In 2016 & 2017 - 100% of graduates found employment in radiography field*
- In 2016 & 2017 - 100% pass rate on the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) national certification exam
- Shore graduates were 2nd in the state with an average score of 89.6%, according to the New Jersey Board of X-ray Compliance 2017 Examination Results Comparison.
*(program completion does not guarantee employment)
Shore Radiology School Communications
Stay current on the latest school news, information & updates! Click here to sign-up today!
About the Shore School of Radiologic Technology
The Shore Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology is a full-time, 21-month certificate program in Radiologic Technology. Through participation in classroom, laboratory, and clinical activities, students are prepared to successfully begin a career as a Radiologic Technologist. The program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), Bureau of X-ray Compliance.
The mission of this program is to provide a comprehensive and quality education in radiologic technology and to provide the community with competent and compassionate technologists
Radiologic Technology program at Shore Medical Center cooperates with Atlantic Cape Community College to help prepare students for a career in medical imaging. The program meets the need of those students desiring certification and employment in the community as a Radiologic Technologist. The American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) require students on this career path to have a minimum of an associate degree from the accredited institution to take the ARRT Radiography certification exam.
- Admission Requirements Click Here
- ATI TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) information Click Here
- Academic & Clinical Schedule Click Here
- Student Handbook Click Here
- Program Effectiveness Data Click Here
- Essential Functions Click Here
- Program Mission Statement, Goals & Student Learning Outcomes Click Here
The School of Radiologic Technology
100 Medical Center Way, Somers Point, NJ 08244